Skip to main content

Marketing Funnel Academy Review – Value It?

Marketing Funnel Academy review and Steve Hofstetter – could it be worth your cash?

When you're passionate about your company and desperate for it to cultivate, you begin researching ALL-THE-THINGS. You watch webinars, subscribe to YouTube channels, read blogs, download guides.

Then…

You see more and more of this type of content, because businesses start targeting and retargeting you in ads. Then…you receive sucked into each of them. You subscribe to all the email lists. The ads allow it to be seem SO easy.

So, finally… You take the plunge…

You invest a crap-ton of your cash for an application with big promises.

What goes on next?

Well, I don't know what are the results next for you.

But I understand what happened in my experience when I hired Steve and his team, and I'm prepared to spill the tea.

What Is Marketing Funnel Academy

Before I enter my Marketing Funnel Academy review, I do want to share who they are. They started out, from what I recall, to be more like what its name sounds like: an on line educational space for training people on how to create and use funnels.

A channel can be an automated lead creation and nurturing system.

Many people use the term to spell it out an advertising sequence that goes from an ad, to a tripwire offer, to an up sell, to an automated email sequence, etc.

Consider the design of a station: large towards the top, narrow at the bottom. A channel simply describes the procedure by which you get the attention from the sea of potential clients, get some of their contact information, and eventually sell to them.

But when people use the word “funnel” in the web space, they're usually referring to some kind of automation.

Who Is Steve Hofstetter

Steve knows his stuff. Their business runs like a well-oiled machine and they've been with us a lengthy time.

From the start of my research in 2017, I couldn't find types of a huge amount of active social besides paid ads.

This is the gig. That there isn't to show up in most of the places and in most of the ways to be able to build a business.

The whole pitch behind Marketing Funnel Academy's current core offer is automating the success and client-getting strategy that keeps you from having to complete all-the-things, so you certainly can do just something:

Take sales calls and fulfill your offer with clients.

They practice what they preach.

The Process For MFA: Done For You Funnels

These days, I view a TON of marketers dumping all around the strategies they're using to get their own clients. You'll see an ad that says “Stop Blogging! Stop ads! Stop free training!”…

Then…you select their ad, read their blog and watch their free training and then be told how to get clients without doing those things…although that's what the guru did to get you in their funnel…

Smh.

Not Marketing Funnel Academy.

They practice what they preach. One ad. One video. One offer. One email every day.

The sole variable is that they create slightly different ads and offers for different audiences.

They use the same funnel because of their business that they build for you. Which I love.

  • So, you see an ad
  • Click to a movie
  • Visit a call to action to book a sales call
  • In the event that you exit the page, you receive a lot of really witty sale emails, all resulting in book a phone
  • You book a phone
  • Get on the phone with a sales guy, and
  • Then you definitely have the pitch and an easy action bonus.

It is a high ticket investment.

They've added more value since 2017, which I'm going to speak about below.

Facebook Ads

If they started running the ads, they explained I shouldn't spend significantly more than $8 per lead. That expectation meant that when it went much higher than that, I'd get uptight and we'd pause them and here is another new audience. Every new ad set cost $75 daily to test. Sometimes running multiple ad sets per day.

I think my offer and audience was too generic, and if I let the ads run longer, we'd have figured it out.

They stepped in to improve some copy and try some new audiences and played around with the ads for a while. MFA was focused on helping have the ads honed in, but I eventually paused them go now.

(P.S. – Works out, my offer was still watered down. That they mentioned might be a problem.)

I knew I could get the price down by myself eventually (instead of money) on my own. They would have kept testing if I didn't micro-manage it, but I didn't want to help keep spending on ads then.

I paused the ads, drove free traffic with Pinterest, created a lookalike audience, and when I turned the ads back on? I got 2 sales calls booked in 24 hours.

The Difference The Second Time Around:

They've been doing these automated funnels successfully for a lengthy time. The testimonials speak for themselves.

The reason I quit the first time, and the reason why it worked the next time, is basically because I finally started getting my mindset act together.

I also understand the procedure and the purpose.

It's not just a coaching program, it's a done for you funnel.(Literally what they call it, who knew.)

Having said that, there are definitely more coaching components today. I enjoy that they added more value to address a number of the stresses I'd in 2017. Coaching calls, ads management, sales training.

Comments